12.30.2008

Happy Holidays

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (I'm behind), a very Merry Christmas, and I'm wishing you all a Happy & Prosperous New Year! Wow 2009!!!

Someday soon when I have a minute, I'll update. We've had some recent adventures, parties & get togethers, and some good stories from our latest roadtrip to California.

For now, I'm packing for a fun week in Jackson Hole, I love our snowmobiling trips.

Lots of fun pics to post, as well. Have a happy & safe week!

5 comments:

california smiths said...

Happy Holidays, have fun in Jackson Hole!

: said...

I love Jackson! Go ride the Gondola at the Teton Village. It's gorgeous this time of year. I need your help. We're flying to California this January.....with our 3 year old. HELP! How do I make it so no one will want to kill us? Benadryl? Tranquilizer??

Christina P. said...

Have a fun trip!! Thanks for the Christmas card. Next year I might be sending them out. We will see!

Wright Family said...

Hope you had a good Vacation (Kelsey's birthday)..

PhillipsFamily said...

I remember the days when we could just pick up and go.... they are faint. It was good to see you at Wal-Mart in Logan(of all places). Now that you have got somewhere fun in the snow, I think you should go somewhere a little warmer (hint St.George). Ttyl JP