
Chrissi,
Thanks for telling me you’re pregnant! I had no idea. I hope it comes out with blonde hair and blue eyes! J/K. Chrissi will be a great mother. She says so many good things about me, and I hardly ever get on this blog thing. It just seems like it's not up my alley, and I am so busy taking care of my clients and things on the ranch that I fail to appreciate her kind words, thoughts, and actions to keep all of our friends on this blog updated.
Chrissi says I'm a hard worker, but she is equally or more of a worker than I. She holds our family together. I am hard to deal with on quite a number of issues, and she knows how to handle me. She will go work with me on the ranch no matter what time, place, or elements. Chrissi will go with me on the golf cart, and she has no idea how bad I really am, but will tell me what great form I have, and how great my shot was. She also magnifies her calling with the old ladies at church too. (No offense relief society ladies!) She will get cow shit on her face, and come home to be Prissy Chrissi. Her eyes aren't blue, but they are beautiful none the less. Her favorite food is potato soup, and I am not sure what her favorite color is. She loves to relax and watch a good movie or read a book. She is happiest when she is around our families. She also likes to go snowmobiling and boating in the summer. Chrissi is a joy to be around, and will adapt to any personality or circumstance we run into.
I thought it was tacky to say, but she is truly my best friend. I looked at a picture the other day of her on the wall, and thought what did I do to deserve her. I can’t wait till she gets home from her trip. She is so thoughtful, loving, caring, and I can’t believe she is mine. I know that will translate to our new baby "Carl". Hopefully he will come out with a few of my selected good traits, and be full of my awesome wife's traits. If he can come out 80% Chrissi and 20% Hootie that would be fine by me. He might have a chance. If it's not a he, her name will be Carlita (If it comes out with black hair referring to comment above), or perhaps Carli. We're really going for the Carl "feel". Chrissi doesn’t agree with this idea! I am slightly nervous and naive when it comes to kids, but if I can be half the man my Dad and Grandpa were, I will be just fine. I'm going to try to grow up a little more, and be a real man.
Plenty of contention and problems persist in the world today, but when we truly reflect on our blessings, family, and what we have, we realize just how good we have it, and baby I have it good! I hope I can be worthy to receive all the blessings I am entitled to, as well to all of you. You probably won't hear back from me on the blog for awhile, but I will try to be better. Facebook is out of the question, but just know I value all of your friendships. Now I must get back to work. The market has had a hell of a rally this week, and I have a meeting with my client and their attorney later on today so I must run. –Dusty “Hootie” Roche
Thanks for telling me you’re pregnant! I had no idea. I hope it comes out with blonde hair and blue eyes! J/K. Chrissi will be a great mother. She says so many good things about me, and I hardly ever get on this blog thing. It just seems like it's not up my alley, and I am so busy taking care of my clients and things on the ranch that I fail to appreciate her kind words, thoughts, and actions to keep all of our friends on this blog updated.
Chrissi says I'm a hard worker, but she is equally or more of a worker than I. She holds our family together. I am hard to deal with on quite a number of issues, and she knows how to handle me. She will go work with me on the ranch no matter what time, place, or elements. Chrissi will go with me on the golf cart, and she has no idea how bad I really am, but will tell me what great form I have, and how great my shot was. She also magnifies her calling with the old ladies at church too. (No offense relief society ladies!) She will get cow shit on her face, and come home to be Prissy Chrissi. Her eyes aren't blue, but they are beautiful none the less. Her favorite food is potato soup, and I am not sure what her favorite color is. She loves to relax and watch a good movie or read a book. She is happiest when she is around our families. She also likes to go snowmobiling and boating in the summer. Chrissi is a joy to be around, and will adapt to any personality or circumstance we run into.
I thought it was tacky to say, but she is truly my best friend. I looked at a picture the other day of her on the wall, and thought what did I do to deserve her. I can’t wait till she gets home from her trip. She is so thoughtful, loving, caring, and I can’t believe she is mine. I know that will translate to our new baby "Carl". Hopefully he will come out with a few of my selected good traits, and be full of my awesome wife's traits. If he can come out 80% Chrissi and 20% Hootie that would be fine by me. He might have a chance. If it's not a he, her name will be Carlita (If it comes out with black hair referring to comment above), or perhaps Carli. We're really going for the Carl "feel". Chrissi doesn’t agree with this idea! I am slightly nervous and naive when it comes to kids, but if I can be half the man my Dad and Grandpa were, I will be just fine. I'm going to try to grow up a little more, and be a real man.
Plenty of contention and problems persist in the world today, but when we truly reflect on our blessings, family, and what we have, we realize just how good we have it, and baby I have it good! I hope I can be worthy to receive all the blessings I am entitled to, as well to all of you. You probably won't hear back from me on the blog for awhile, but I will try to be better. Facebook is out of the question, but just know I value all of your friendships. Now I must get back to work. The market has had a hell of a rally this week, and I have a meeting with my client and their attorney later on today so I must run. –Dusty “Hootie” Roche
P.S.- I think this picture reveals that I could potentially be 80% gay and 20% straight!



10 comments:
What a great post Hootie! It always makes us wifes feel good when we hear that stuff! Congrats to you both with the baby.
p.s. I love the name Carli!!! hehehe
Hooters! I'm honestly in tears this very second!! You made me cry of how sweet you are- You and Chrissi are equaly blessed for finding eachother- i love you both and stop calling that baby CARL! Honestly that is horrible-- Anyways love you both hugs and kisses from the Italians
Hootie you are hilarious! That was so fun to read and I bet it will put a big smile on Chrissi's face. How nice of you to do a blog post just for her :)
Um, ok, my heart is melting right at this moment. Hootie...is that really you saying that? jk. I just remember you as my 6th grade friend. I am so happy you two are finally having a baby! Chrissi, I hope you have a wonderful and easy pregnancy. I think you two are a perfect match, and are such good people. I am so happy to know that you both are doing so well. Thanks for making my day!!
I miss you!
thats awesome to hear from a husband! what a great couple you two are! Congratulations on the baby! didnt know that fun news!
Awww Hootie, you're so cute...Love you both!
Hootie you are so sweet to chrissi! Keep up the good work and congrats on the girl!!!
Hootie after that post I think you're 100% gay. I too had tears from the beautiful words you expressed...Sorry about the girl, but you and ry will both enjoy shopping with them more than a boy. I have yet to blog but do comment. I'm sitting in the hospital with nothing else to do. Powder River Let'er Buck!
Trevor
I need to call you about getting a dog and peruvian...in that respective order.
Some how I missed this post, but who knew Hootie had such a soft heart! You guys are great together Can't wait for you to be parents!
~Chandi
Post a Comment