5.18.2009

Happy Mother's Day











I am sooooo behind on the bloggity thing. Things have been a little busy lately, or felt that way. I figure if people are still putting up Easter post's, I'm okay doing this since it's still the same month, right?

I wanted to tell my mom how grateful I am for her, for all she does, and for the things she has taught me in my life. She is a very special sweet lady, who has always been a great example to me. I know I can count on her for anything, and talk to her about what I need to. It's fun to have a mom that my friends always loved, that they still ask about; I had good, fun parents growing up.

I'm so excited for her to have another grandbaby who will be close by, and that my dad will finally feel like a grandpa. She had a BIG birthday this year, that I didn't post about, (It was in the middle of baby posts), let's just say she looks AMAZING, for any age, and atleast 20 years younger, than most her age.

I know you got a gift and a card, but I just wanted to say a BIG Thank You, and I LOVE YOU !

Also, a mother's day thank you to Kristie. I am so lucky to have great-in-laws, that I have fun with, get along with, and can talk to. I hear people's bad stories, and I can't even imagine. I've got it pretty good. Thanks for all you do, we love you.

No comments: