I have been tagged on this a couple times and I told Baylee I wasn't doing it till she had her baby, well the little Italian, Bella Marie, has arrived so I guess I'll hold up my end of the deal.
I really don't think I'm too quirky, maybe someone thinks otherwise, but I had a hard time thinking of stuff, so this might be pretty dull.
RULES:-Link the person who tagged you- List 6 of your quirks- Tag 6 other bloggers- List the rules on your blog-
6 Quirks about me...
#1- I love to wander through malls across the country & go shopping. It is a great past time in random cities, that have little or lots to offer. I can always find fun stuff & cute things to buy, but I do have good restraint when I need to. However, if I am on a mission to find a certain item, have to buy something specific (think a dress), I absolutely hate shopping and will get physically ill or a headache and want to pass out. Favorite overnight shopping cities (LA & San Fran... I have been to Mall of America (Minneapolis) more times that I care to count and I think that mall sucks!)
#2- I can't stand dirty dishes, usually when I get home from a 3 or 4 day, Hootie's left me a few. So the dirty side of the sink is always cleared out, but I'm bad about putting the pots, pan, & corning ware in the other side of sink to dry and leaving them there a little too long after they have dried.
#3- Counters have to be cleaned, washed off. I do it all the time & am usually wiping them down before Hootie's done lingering at the kitchen counter. I have to use fresh rags, too. I can't stand for things to smell. When I worked at Hogi Yogi I was constantly cleaning counters and work spaces, huge pet peeve if they aren't spotless.
#4- I love baths and feeling clean. I'm not much of a shower girl. It's so relaxing and refreshing to be in a steaming, hot, tub. But I am a clean freak, and always have to take a bath before I go anywhere or make it through my day. TMI (Quit reading if you don't like it) : My poor husband does not get quickies like he would like to, only if I have time to take a bath before I go anywhere. (He asks alot more than he gets them.)
#5- Procrastination. I am pretty bad about procrastinating certain things. My reasoning for it, I work much better under pressure, it's true. If I try and do somethings weeks ahead of when it needs to be done, I totally stall; if it's two days before, I work much more efficiently and have a better finished product.
#6- I hate feet. People's feet gross me out. They are fine when they are in a great pair of shoes, but bare feet, yuck. The only exception to this is little kids/ babies feet, they are cute. Not stinky, dry and hairy like guys feet. As I write this, I'm thinking it's just guys feet that creep me out, girls are probably okay. (And lots wear cute shoes). I have a friend who I put the blame on for my dislike of feet and he knows it. Thinking back to my freshman year. (For the record my feet are okay and I have cute little toes, they are pretty short (can't wear toe rings comfortably)... but my kids are destined to have long toes. O-well).
I TAG: Christina P., Mandi B., Jamie P., Pam P., Diana S., & Lacy M. Do it girls, it'll be fun. (MAYBE).
10.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love these blog games! Its so fun reading other peoples quirks. I was dying when I read #1 and #6 because I can totally relate to you on these. I love to shop only casually- not when I need to find something. Usually I have "perfect dress" in my head and I can't find it in the stores. It drove my mom crazy(and me too) shopping for prom dresses wedding dress so on and so forth. #6 I work much better under pressure too, if I start weeks ahead its just a waste of brain power, however it usually leaves me scrambling.
Hi Chrissy! I joined the blog world, so you'll have to come check us out. Dinner was SO much fun with everyone...we need to do that more often! It was good seeing you two, hottie is STILL hilarious! Take care!
ha ha Chrissi i love you your so funny- I love the feet paragraph. Bella is still being good hope work is going great! How is hoot with the stock market crap? Tell him hi and love you both!
ha ha Chrissi i love you your so funny- I love the feet paragraph. Bella is still being good hope work is going great! How is hoot with the stock market crap? Tell him hi and love you both!
Hey guys- I found your blog- Sherry Roche told me you were all blogging- so I searched you out- It's great to see how your doing-
looking good hoot and chrissi- Sexy outfits- love ya both and miss you, Chrissi i'm Esme and your Bella Yea!
Post a Comment