9.28.2008

Fourth Picture

I don't usually do this stuff, but I really needed a new post on the blog. So I'm playing this game.

Rules: Open your pictures file, got to the fourth folder, and then the fourth picture. Post the picture and write a little bit about what was going on! The first three folders were wedding pics, the fourth was just a bunch of random pics & here is #4 in that folder.


The last day of our Cabo Trip 2007. Notice our semi-fake smiles we were sad to be leaving. It was a fun trip with a fun group of people. We stayed in a beautiful home, this was the view looking out from mine & Hoot's room. The beautiful Sea of Cortez.
Me & Hoot, Chris & Christina, CJ & Sheena, Craig & Faith, Brent & Diana, & Jakelle. Good times!

Hey atleast it's a good pic, you were very close to having to look at dogs, cows, or mountain range. I'm afraid Hootie has many more picture files than I do.

Hope you had a funday Sunday.

3 comments:

Christina P. said...

When I saw that picture, it brought a huge smile to my face!! Can you say N**** Nights in the hot tub!! Ha Ha!! SHHHHH, don't tell anyone! Good Times!! I am going to copy this idea for my blog!

PhillipsFamily said...

Oh the balcony at Casa Grande. I am ready to go back-

Wright Family said...

Hey I talked you in my person page check it out...