11.05.2008

This blog has sucked lately

WOW, this poor blog has been dull.

I think I've been teaching too much Recurrent Training (flight attendant's annual training) that by the time I get finished, I am done. I have nothing to say. I have been on the road a ton lately, teaching.



In other exciting news we sold calves a couple weeks ago, thank goodness the weather was so nice in Idaho for this. But when I got up that morning it was freezing, so I dressed warm. I spent the day in leggings and wool socks, under my jeans and Muck boots. Needless to say, when it hit 60 that day, I WAS FRYING.

Last weekend, Hoot & I, with his dad, drove to Redding, CA to buy cows. We were gone for 35 hours & about 24 of those were spent in a car driving, blah. There is a reason I prefer flying, I go nutso being in a car that long. The kicker... we came home empty handed, we didn't even buy any friggin' cows. But I still spent Saturday cleaning cowshit out of and off my car. Tromping through muddy, crappy pastures in the rain, will cause boots to be clumped with muddy shitty juice, which followed Hoot & his dad into the car, yum.

I have a ton of fun pictures to add, fun dinners with friends and pics from a few of the Halloween parties we made it to, but they are on my other computer, so I'll try to add those when I get home in a couple days. For now...The nurse & doctor "Feel Good"





Oh yeah and this...


I read the books & I thought they were good, but I wouldn't say I was a crazed fan, although I am going to the opening day movie with a friend. (We bought the last two seats to our showing that weren't in the very front row.)
I think I did this once before, forever ago and was someone else, it must depend on the day & my mood.
I'm glad you all keep updating your blogs, it gives me something to read when I am bored sitting in a hotel.

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

sounds like you guys are busy, and once you have kids you'll have more to blog on since they are always doing something. us adults are just boring :)

Bingham Family said...

Cute costumes! How did you ever get Hootie dress up! My Dusty hates dressing up. I'm so jealous you are going to the movie opening night. I'll be lucky if I see it before it goes on video!

Wright Family said...

Hey How are you doing.. Cute new Pictures. . Check out my blog and VOTE

Christina P. said...

I love the costumes!! You guys are so fun! I miss ya!!