
Just a few fun pics from the season. We had a fun Christmas party, with a huge turnout. I was horrible about taking pictures, I only took one, after alot of people were gone, and this was in one room of the 4 we had people hanging out in. (Only took one of the girls).
Note: We are not to old for Christmas Stories told by my dad on Christmas Eve. Can't break some traditions. I guess we need to add some little kids to the picture so it doesn't look so odd.
There are also some funny pictures of our snowmobiling trip. Hootie was a little eager to take his sled for a ride (in his pajamas) in a blizzard. He did however, master the towel turban, which made things much more humorous. So just a peak at some winter fun. We also did the Elk Refuge sleigh ride, I remember this from when I was little, it's one of my coldest memories, it was STILL FREAKING COLD!!!
P.S. Not that I really condone the "wearing of leggings" by me, but they are uber comfortable for road trips, so avert the eyes if needed.






6 comments:
looks like you guys had a blast! I love hoot dog in those pj. He looks just so damn sexy!
Sorry we couldn't make it to the Christmas party. Life keeps getting away from me! Looks like you had a lot of fuN! Hope to see ya soon!
Looks like you guys are having some good times!! I think you look cute in your leggings!! I also love Hooties PJ's! I miss you guys!!
It was so fun to catch up on your blog.. that trip to California is hilarious! I mean now.. maybe no then. You and Hootie are so cute! I'm glad you ended up getting married..
Oh my hell Chrissi, the California story is TOTALLY something that would happen to Jeff and I...oh wait it has, only ours was a full grown heffer cow who had a hole in her stomach from surgery at the vets 1 hour before, and it was only in Tremonton, luckily she found someones nice green lawn to eat so she was easy to find....(sigh)memories...Sorry we couldn't make it to your party. Degan had strep & pink eye so no one really wanted to babysit. Don't forget about us next time ey? OH and thanks for the flying advice for Degan. We're leaving tomorrow, hopefully you don't go to work and hear about 'some wild afaronian kid on his way to San Diego'.... ;-)
I thought you looked H-O-T in your leggings!
Post a Comment