2.02.2009

Hubby Tag

Right now, I'm doing books for the ranch, but this little distraction seemed like more fun.

How did we meet? We went to school together.
How long we dated before we were married? 6 years. End of high school, 2 years in college, 2 years long distance (he was in school, I was flying), then another year of being working people, before we finally married.

How long we've been married? 3 years, 7 months
What's my favorite feature about him? His baby blues. He has pretty eyes, a cute smile, perfect teeth, and a cute, rock solid, butt. His eyes are my favorite.

What's my favorite quality about him? He is so hardworking and ambitious. He is generous, and would do anything for anyone. He is a good guy, but quiet about it.
What's his nickname? Babe, Hoot, Hoot Bear.

His Favorite color? Teal
His favorite food? A big steak. (He does keep a list on his Blackberry of his favorite dinners that I make, so he can give me ideas when I ask what he wants.) He always wants me to cook fried rice, or potato puffs. (I don't care for either.)
His favorite sport? Baseball, football, he enjoys golf, too.
Who said the L word first? He did.
First kiss when & where? After a high school baseball game.

Favorite couple thing to do? His favorite would be when I work with him at the Ranch. He loves it. It is fun quality time together. Of course dinner together, and vacations are always fun, too. But he's a simple guy.

How many kids? None, so far.
Hidden talent? He's a great mechanic. He does most of the maintenance, servicing on all the vehicles and tractors at the Ranch. He's good at fixing everything someone else breaks.
His age? 26
Favorite music? Anything and everything, hence, the 12,000 songs on the Ipod.

What I admire most about him? His work ethic. He is a friend to everyone, stranger to noone. His ability to make people laugh, and his quick wit. He is the constant comedian.

His favorite past times? He doesn't do enough for himself, where he just sits back and enjoys doing something, he's too busy pleasing people. But... He enjoys playing with/ training his dogs. Hanging out with friends. Snowmobiling in the winter, and boating in the summer. Of course, he enjoys his time with me.

Will he read this? Not unless I tell him, or his secretaries do.

I tag: Baylee C., Mandi B., Christina P., Andrea R., & Diana S.

3 comments:

Randi said...

I am not a fan of January either. After Christmas I'm ready for warm weather!

I like the 'Hubby Tag'. That was cute! I didn't know you guys dated for 6 years! And I love the idea of keeping a list of favorite dinners. We're going to copy that!

Pam said...

That was a cute post! You two have been together forever! And I would agree, Hootie could make anyone laugh:)

Anonymous said...

Chrissi you are adorable! I just read this & I am laughing that you say "or his secretaries do"! So has he read this yet? You know you are and angel for living with him right?!