2.02.2009

FeBrUaRy

It's February (Nothin' like stating the obvious), which is great 'cause that means January is OVER!!! (There I go again.)
I am not a January fan, although it did bring some good things this year. It is a Long and Cold month! I am ready for January to be over, about a week into it. After New Year's and our annual snowmobiling trip, I'm sick of it.
February is good: still cold, but it's a Short, Cold month. And it's closer to March, which means Spring!
It still amazes me how fast time flies, definitely faster the older I get. Time only goes by slow... when you don't really want it to.
I'm guessing it's time for me to go find some SunShine. Winter is getting long in my world.

Oh yeah- Happy Groundhog Day, even though Phil didn't bring the good news from Punxsutawney.

3 comments:

Bingham Family said...

I agree winter is getting old. Bring on the warm weather. I love snow but I am ready for the grass so the kids can get out and play!

california smiths said...

I agree time flies the older you get and don't really want it too. I think growing up you are waiting to get old enough to date, drive, go to college, and such that time just creeps by. Now it flies and I can't remember where January even went!

The Birds said...

I hear ya! I am SO ready for spring!!
~Chandi