IT'S A GIRL!!!
So lots of people guessed a little off on our poll, me and Hootie included.
There was little hesitation with the Dr. today when he said, "Well the one thing SHE doesn't have is her Father's penis." That's one way to say it. But it was pretty funny. I caught right on, it took Hoot a second, he was listening for the words boy or girl, then had to stop and think why the Doc was referencing his parts. Pretty funny!
We are excited, and Hootie's adjusting. He thought he'd throw a boy. Guess our little girl will help out on the ranch, and be a little Cowgirl!
But bring on the pink! Thanks for all the comments, congrats, support, and votes on our poll. It was fun to have you all play along!!!



16 comments:
How exciting! I knew she was a girl! And Hootie will love her even more than he ever could a boy, there is just something about a daddy's love for his little girl! Can't wait to meet her! Congrats!
Congrats! That is so neat. Girls are great first, they are such a help with the rest of the kids!
congrats! i think doctors do that to amuse themselves. when he told us what denver was he said "what gender wear's their brains on the outside?" and for beckham it was you have a hot dog not a hamburger... anyway your girl will be darling!
Congratulations on your future baby girl! You will be such a cute mommy! I love that we have kept in touch even though we probably haven't seen each other for a few years. Thank goodness for the internet :)
Oh NO!! Our kids could date!!! That's kind of weird to think about! I'm so happy for you guys.
I seriously CANNOT wait to see this darling little girl & to watch Hootie "transform" into a dad of a princess!!
How exciting! Girls are so much fun. She will be a doll!!!
OH MAN!! Now you can't name your baby Carl.. Darn it hoot! Too bad...Congrats. She will be beautiful.
Thanks for the girls night Chrissi, it was way fun. We should do another one before we all have our children, or have one after and make the boys watch the kids.
Hey! Where's you baby ticker? ;-)
Congratulations guys! I love the Dr. story- couldn't be better. Dusty will be a great daddy- Brian was the only one who thought we were having a girl and I thought it would be hard for him to accept, but once we for sure had the "it's a girl" I knew it was meant to be. He makes the perfect daddy bff just like Dusty will :)
Congrats Chrissi! That is a really funny story! I'm so excited for you guys!
That baby will have Hootie wrapped so tight around her finger!! I am glad that I am not going to be the prego one in Cabo this year! I can't wait to see your cute little belly!
Can Bridger date her? Cause I am pretty sure she is going to be a knockout......tell Hootie, he will wait until she is 18.....is that fair?
hey chrissi!
I didn;t even know you were pregnant until I came here... congratulations! I just had my 3rd a month ago... my 2nd girl. Girls are so fun and I bet it wont take Hootie long at all to adjust. She's gonna have him wrapped around her little finger in no time!i bet she;s gonna be darling comimg from you two! Enjoy your pregnancy, this is an exciting time of life!
xoxo
Hi Chrissi!
I didn't know you and Ash had a blog! So fun to read and see whats new - you are having a baby girl! Congrats! I hope you don't mind me checking in from time to time!
Amy
marcus-amy.blogspot.com
Congrats! Girls are so fun!
Post a Comment