So I put up the baby ticker, I even used the creepy one! ;) I decided it was time.
Forget the slight freak I had seeing it in writing, how little time I have left. It didn't seem sooo close in my head.
This pregnancy has gone by so fast & effortlessly... except for that part about still being a Full-Time working flight attendant with 2:30 am wake-up calls. Other than that, I'm peachy. I'm going to finish out my flying schedule for June, then call it good.
(No more 22 hour days between waking up & going to bed, if so, this child won't have a chance at a good sleep pattern!)
I need to get ready for this sweet girl sometime. I have yet to buy stuff for her or her room. We built me a closet in our room, we just need to add the guts of it, then it will be useable. Then I can clean my junk out of Baby Girl's room & get it ready for her. Hope she doesn't plan on joining us anytime too soon. Luckily, I painted it & did new carpet last fall. So the only major thing is getting her a cute place to sleep. Fun, Fun!
Any suggetions, advice, must haves, things I could overlook, or great places to get STUFF is welcome.
Hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather, I'm lovin' it!
(Though that Mexico vacay would be even better.)
6.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
My only advice is use craigs list. ESP in Utah. You can get AMAZING stuff for next to nothing. Some things, of course, you prob. want to buy new, but I get almost all Treys stuff off Craigs list.
There's so much out there. You end up not using half of it. My best "extra" purchases included:
hooter hider
cradle swing (Trey LOVES)
AWESOME breast pump
YAY FOR BABY GIRL!
I am so excited for you!
....An d your pretty much a really cute preggers mama!
If you search ebay, you can find really cute baby stuff and cradle bedding brand new. I got my baby girls stuff from there for like 1/2 the price. And it's all pretty unique. She's almost here, watch out, the time will sneak up on ya. Good luck!
Sorry I'm slow on my comments, but congratulations on going through the temple! That's awesome. And you look so cute pregnant! You are tiny! I am excited for you guys to be parents! :)
congrats on the babe and the temple!doesn't it just makes everything seem just that much more important? I love it there! This cute little girl is going to be spoiled rotten I'm sure! That's a good thing though. Good luck with everything!
Chrissi,
Congrats on your sealing! I am so happy for you guys!
I love that 3D image of your baby, she looks so sweet! Can't wait to see pictures here when she's born!
My new favorite thing this time around was the Moby Wrap!! Lori got me one and it's the best! Mobywrap.com It's better than the baby Bjorn and any sort of sling. I love how fashionable it looks on and it's totally comfortable, doesn't kill your back. Also, Zoey just started using her Bumbo and I love that too!
If I think of anything else, I'll let you know!
Chrissi -
I feel stupid for leaving a message on this, but I don't have your phone number! (Get me that!) We are coming this weekend and would love to come over on FRiday night! Can I bring Treyson? What food can I bring?
I want to see your belly and little Carlita (haha).
Andrea
Post a Comment