I'm doing this tag because I definitely need something more than just baby talk on this blog, but there isn't anything too exciting going on besides watching my tummy grow. And Criston had faith that I would do it.
Foodology
Dessert? Boxed brownies & homemade rice krispy treats. But all the banana bread I've made lately, is pretty high up there too.
Ketchup? Like it. But I don't eat it on a bun by itself like I did when I was a kid. (I hated hotdogs, & that was the alternative if it was a hotdog lunch.)
Appetizer? Chips & Salsa, or veggies & dip
Soda? Pepsi
Alcohol? Nope
Food I'd like to try? I'm not that adventurous with my tastebuds, if I want it, I think I've tried it.
Technology
How many tv's do I have? 3
What color of cell phone do I have? Pink
Do I have DVD player in my vehicle? No, but I'm betting I will when I have kids who need it for entertainment.
Do I follow directions when I put things together? Yes, for the most part. I've been successful with all the furniture I've put together lately.
Do you text a lot? No, but I love Blackberry Messenger.
Biology
Right or left handed? Right
Anything removed from my body recently? Not that I recall.
Last heavy item I lifted? Sheep corrals, mineral & feed for sheep & horses.
Eye color? Green
Broken any bones? No
Piercings? Ears & belly button, but that is out now.
Bullcrapology
Would you want to know when you were going to die? No
What superpower would you want? Flying or invisible
What would be my theme song? Final Countdown, just kidding I don't know.
Would I want to see the future? No. But the lady in the mall that approached me said she was getting Very Strong Vibes from me, and wanted to read my cards. (Or do you think she says that to everyone, so the curiosity will get them there.)
Do I believe in ghosts? Yes
When will the world end? I can't even think about or try to answer that, it freaks me out.
Dumbology
How many pairs of shoes do you have? Too many, & more than I can count that are in a DI box.
Last time I had a run in with cops? I haven't, but I can start thinking of people who have this week! ;)
Last person I talked to on the phone? Hootie
Last person I told a secret to? I don't have secrets & I never tell someone else's, so...
Did I like the presidential outcome? I didn't, I don't, and I never will. We'll all be paying for this for a LONG time.
Faveoriteology
Season? Summer
Book? A favorite, I love to read, but can't think of just one. I enjoy John Grisham & Jodi Picoult, to name a couple authors.
Holiday? Christmas & 4th of July (it's not usually that exciting for us, but I love the patriotism. Does that seem oxy-moronic :) after my presidential answer?)
Comedian? Dane Cook & Brian Regan
Time of day? Sunset/ Dusk
Currentology
Mood? Good
Listening to? My blog playlist; I never eliminate songs, just keep adding, it's pretty long. Now, I'm listening to Joyful Pregnancy Affirmations. ;)
Annoying tv episode? Family Guy, it comes on TBS after Friends, I think, usually while I'm making dinner. I can't change it fast enough.
What tv show do I never miss? I don't have shows, my schedule is always too inconsistent to follow something. But, I DVR Army Wives and watch it when I can. I think I judge people who have like 10 or 15 shows that they follow and cannot miss; Seriously, who has time? Pick up a book, play with your kid, clean your house, workout, just do something! I think those people are & get more depressed about real life, because they live in fantasy. (Sorry if that's any of you, but I doubt it is!)
Worrying about? Pushing out & then taking care of a little person who is totally dependant on me.
Weather? Sunny, after the rain this morning.
Randomology
1st place I went this morning? Bathroom
Last movie I saw? Ugly Truth
Sleeping alone tonight? No, I love being home in bed with Hoot everynight now. This is something new in our marriage, since I've always flown 3 & 4 day trips.
Dream vehicle? One that I didn't have to put gas in, but could still drive.
Worst household chore? Mopping my tile floor.
Do I own a gun? Yes, but they kinda freak me out.
Otherology
Weirdest pet I have? I've had a racoon. We just have the standard dogs & a cat that showed up last summer. Not too exotic.
Can I do push ups? Yes, but I wouldn't do them right now.
Have an accent? It depends. I don't think I do, but passengers in Utah always ask me where I'm from, & say they can't place my accent. I've had passengers in the South try to guess which southern state I'm from. I think it's a combination of learning how to talk from a southern mama, and that bad western twang.
Felt like I hit rock bottom? No
Hate right now? Negative people.
What song would I dedicate to my significant other? When It's Love, Van Halen
3 people who will do this? I don't know, I'm not putting the pressure on anyone.
Tattoos? Eyeliner
Would you be a pirate? That's my favorite halloween throw together costume.
What do you sing in the shower? I don't really sing, in the tub, I have a horrid voice. But I can remember really belting out the Paula Abdul cassette track when I was little. Opposites attract, Cold-Hearted Snake, etc. I'd sing everything I could think of.
Last person I took a picture of? Probably me & my ever-growing belly. So, can I say my daughter?
What music do I listen to? Everything
Would I be friends with my ex? Yeah, I've never had anything end badly.
Do I like pulpy o.j? No. I prefer Sunny D, or as Hoot calls it, my sugar water.
What job would I LOVE? Event Coordinator.
Song that gets me goin? Bon Jovi
Did I like High School? Yes
How many kids do I want? 3 or 4. If we have a boy after this girl, I think I'll be hard pressed to get more out of Hootie.
There you have it, kinda random, not too exciting, but it is something new & updated on my blog.
Does anyone else see that the floating fetus in nearing 3 weeks! CRAZY!
Any bets on if she'll be early, or on time; I won't consider over right now.
Oh, and I think we've figured out a couple names. We just have to meet her & see who she is.
8.15.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I can't wait to see her and hear the name!!! AHHH so excited. 22 days! Let's see a pic of the belly!
I love random posts like this. You are a brave girl! Good luck with everything. Hope it all goes well!
Believe it or not I learned some new things about you! Good Luck with the baby! I'm so excited for you!
Juinior told us you had your baby and we want photos. We hope you and your baby girl are doing great!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!
Post a Comment