9.04.2009

She's Here

Just now posting this...

Alice Teal Roche arrived Saturday, August 29th at 12:58 a.m.
She was 7 lbs. 6 oz. , and 20 1/2 inches long. (Dr. appt she was 21 1/2", probably the more accurate measurement.)

For all those that didn't think I could/would do it... my birth was completely natural, 100% drug & epidural free & I think it is the way to go!!! I'm still on a high!

Pictures and birth story coming soon.

5 comments:

Christina P. said...

You are the toughest chica I know! I mean it! I hear that she is a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well. Life is complete once you have that little babe in you life!

Ginger said...

Congrats you two! Can't wait to see pics of the little girly!

The Birds said...

CONGRATS!!! I think you're totally INSANE for going natural, but I'm glad it all went well! Can't wait to see pics of her! Enjoy having a newborn around, there's something definitely special about a brand new baby around!
~Chandi

Randi said...

Congrats! I can't see more pictures of her & hear about this drug & epidural free delivery! I'm so impressed :)

Ash said...

I miss her. I need to come home again. And I have that dress you're wearing in your main pic. Precious.