oh my that's it- i'm totally coming home- these blog pictures totally got me a plane ticket--- ahhh i want to cuddle her so bad- she's so cute- where did you get your bows- i love them!
Congrats!- She is adorable!- Luckily I blog or I would never know anything about the Roche happenings!- Sorry I'm over a month late, I found out today!
Chrissi, your little girl is just darling! I have been meaning to tell you and Hoot congrats for many months now! Its pretty amazing how much your life changes...What a darling family you have :)
Welcome to our blog, we hope you enjoy it! We love seeing what our friends are up to & enjoy comments when you visit our page. If you go/are private, please add us so we can view your page too. chrissiroche@gmail.com
Hootie (Dusty) & I were married in July of 2005, after dating for quite a while. We've had alot of fun years together. We both work hard, but we like to play hard, too. In August of 2009, we had our first addition to our family. A beautiful, precious daughter. Hootie spends his days in an office as a Financial Advisor, and his nights & weekends playing with the cows on the ranch. Chrissi's office is at 35,000 feet as a flight attendant, unless I'm home being a mother to our beautiful baby girl!
9 comments:
oh my that's it- i'm totally coming home- these blog pictures totally got me a plane ticket--- ahhh i want to cuddle her so bad- she's so cute- where did you get your bows- i love them!
She is so precious!
Absolutely adorable!
Congrats!- She is adorable!- Luckily I blog or I would never know anything about the Roche happenings!- Sorry I'm over a month late, I found out today!
Congrats again! She is beautiful! I'm excited to read about your labor & delivery :)
So precious! I LOVE all of her big bows and headbands! I always get crap for putting them on my girls, but I LOVE them!!!
~Chandi
She is just a little doll! I love her pictures.
HEY way cute baby there... Check out my BLOG
Dont Tell Kelsey and Shawn
Chrissi, your little girl is just darling! I have been meaning to tell you and Hoot congrats for many months now! Its pretty amazing how much your life changes...What a darling family you have :)
Post a Comment