3.17.2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I don't know much about the holiday since I'm not Irish or Catholic. But it's a holiday, so that makes it fun!!! Hope you all remembered to wear your green today, so you don't get bruises from being pinched. I'm sporting a green dress & green eyeshadow. Hootie wore a suit with a purple shirt, no green. I hope he got pinched, 'cause he was warned. (Is that mean to say?) I want to go to San Antonio for St. Patty's day sometime. The San Antonio Riverwalk is pretty cool (there's a picture on my slide show), but on this day they dye the water in the river green. Plus, there is a little dueling piano Irish Pub, that would be very entertaining. Hope everyone's having a great day!

2 comments:

Bingham Family said...

Chrissi,
Hey I'm glad you found my blog!! I am so sorry i didn't call you back on my birthday! I totally forgot until I seen your name on my blog. Thank you so much for calling me. It really means a lot. I hope you are doing well. I hope this blog thing helps me keep in touch with everyone. Have a good day. Mandi

california smiths said...

That is cool that they dye the water green, that would be really neat to see. If you got to go, I hope you post pictures!