Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my cute husband. Big 26. We just keep getting older, it's crazy, 'cause we still feel really young. We have so much fun together & I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He is such a good & generous person, every body's friend & he always makes me proud. He is very hardworking and ambitious & never gives up. I become a better person because of him, I learn so much from him & I'm glad he's around. He's a cute diverse boy, who is good at everything he does. Just wanted to brag for a sec and say Happy Birthday Hootie, I love you Babe!
5.10.2008
Happy Birthday Hoot
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my cute husband. Big 26. We just keep getting older, it's crazy, 'cause we still feel really young. We have so much fun together & I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He is such a good & generous person, every body's friend & he always makes me proud. He is very hardworking and ambitious & never gives up. I become a better person because of him, I learn so much from him & I'm glad he's around. He's a cute diverse boy, who is good at everything he does. Just wanted to brag for a sec and say Happy Birthday Hootie, I love you Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Happy Birthday Hootie YOu are getting old. HAHA Just kidding. Thanks chrissi for the comment. I Love taking pictures i hope i can get busy one day. So how are you guys doing? We are doing good. The kids are growing up so fast. You guys going to have one anytime soon or wait like kelsey and shawn? I'm glad i found you too.
Actually, happy birthday to you both! I totally remember that your birthdays are a day apart. I hope you two have a great weekend! Love Pam
Happy birthday to both of you!! Hope you did something really fun!!
Happy Birthday! I called you monday, I hope you got my message. I hope your b-day's were great! Lets go to lunch soon call me I pretty open. If you don't mind my kids tagging along.
Happy Birthday!!!! Don't you feel like we are getting so old. It makes me really sad.. But hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday! Is Hootie gonna play on that softball team?--it'd be fun if he did--then we could hang out at their games.
You really do get to see so many neat places as a flight attendant--lucky!
WOW! 26 that's real old. You two are still young. Ask Hootie if he has seen any more aliens? Jason was wondering.
If he doesn't remember, tell him to think about Oregon, it will come back to him. Happy b-day to both of you.
Post a Comment