So Blogger has definitely been neglected the last couple of weeks. I've been working lots and doing some spring projects. I've just textured & painted my bathroom, mind you I don't know how to do either. But, I figured the only way to learn & be good at it is to practice. I have lots of places to practice in our house. I'm not a big fan of wallpaper & we have lots & lots of it.
A couple of weeks ago I had an overnight in Toronto & we went to Niagara Falls, it was beautiful. That’s a great thing about my job, I get to see lots of neat places that I might not go to see otherwise. I like my vacations to be on the beach, so I don’t think about going to lots of touristy spots. A few of the places I’ve been to on my airlines dime…The Alamo, Oklahoma City Memorial, Glacier National Park, biked across the Golden Gate, Beale Street & the Peabody Hotel to see their famous ducks. I haven’t made it to Graceland yet, we had it all planned & our rental car, but our flight was delayed and we didn’t make it in time. These are all places that are fun to see, but I doubt I’d make a vacation out of it, but lots of people do. I also get to shop in lots of great cities in fun stores. Anyway, I thought I’d post a few Niagara pics, there are also a bunch of other random ones. I took the Golden Gate ones las week when I was flying into San Fran. I also put one of me working, so now my friends know what I look like when I’m being a Flight Attendant.
5.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I love the pic of you working. I always thought that would be such a neat job, I can't imagine getting to see all those places!
It does look like a lot of fun. I always knew you were a cute flight attendant. You definately have the life.
Wow, I think Niagra Falls would be so amazing in person. It is overwhelming just seeing pictures of it. I love you in your uniform. So Sexy!!
Looks like a fun job! That is really neat that you get to see so many different places.
In my next life, I really want to have your job. I love the movie "Catch me if you can"... Every time I watch it want to just be a flight attendent, and travel the world. I bet you love it..
Post a Comment