5.20.2008

Time for an update

I know it's really time to update this blog, but we haven't had anything too interesting going on lately.
What’s on my mind… I just got off the treadmill, I'm thinking it's time to get my butt in gear and be better about working out. I feel totally out of shape and I'm long overdue in losing my "February Fat". I really respect all my friends who look so great, and they have kids. I don't have a good excuse. Sorry this is lame, I’m just anticipating swimsuit season.
Tomorrow we are docking sheep, anybody want to play on a farm? You are welcome to it. I'll try and take some pictures so I can update with them. I love seeing picture posts. Also, maybe a picture of my chopped off short hair. I cut it on Saturday, I’m married to this strange boy who loves short hair. That surely isn’t the norm, most guys like long hair. Hootie always wants me to cut mine off, so I appeased him. It was a fun surprise!
Hootie’s sister Baylee just found out what she’s having, but I’ll let her post that on her blog. I’m excited for her, she’ll be a cute mom and they have an awesome adventure ahead on them. She flew in from Chicago last night, and her big bro picked her up. She was a little worried she’d been forgotten & was stranded, since Kristie had the dance review rehearsal. Noone told her Hootie would get her, it was cute since he came to her rescue.
It's crazy that little Baylee is having a baby, someday Hootie & I will be ready for kids. There are days I get anxious and feel way behind, and other days I don’t know if we’re ready for that huge change. Hoot’s little sister’s would like us to hurry onto the bandwagon. Maybe next year.
I know this is a weird random post, I just thought I should post something. Hope all is going well for everyone and you’re loving the warm weather as much as we are.

5 comments:

The Reese's said...

Baylee is having a baby?!? I finally jumped on and checked our your blog and you guys seem to have so much fun, kids are great but don't feel bad that you aren't ready yet. You'll never get this time back.

Christina P. said...

I bet your hair is so cute!! Hurry and post a picture so we can see it. Start thinking about when you guys should come down and hang with the Palmer's!!

Bingham Family said...

Fun post! I want to see those pics. I'm with tang kids are great but there here to stay and you can't go back. Don't get me wrong I love my kids but you know what I mean.

Cam and Mary said...

Hey Chrissi! For sure let me know if you ever go to St. Louis! Just be glad you don't have to work off baby weight to begin the swimming season-you always look great!

Malizia's said...

I hardly think you have any fat on you... But I too have been trying to get rid of the extra weight, but mine isn't just from February, mine is way back from when I had Laney!!!! Now that I am pregnant again, I am working to keep off the pounds, but they just keep comin!
I agree with everyone. Laney is the best thing that has happened to Eric and I, but you don't ever get that alone time back. I know people say "your never READY for kids.." But I think, you have to know when the time is right for you. YOu'll know.. And until then live it up!!!