Today is our 3rd anniversary.
I can't believe how fast time has flown. We have so much fun together & have made so many amazing memories. I love the day's I get to wake up next to my gorgeous baby blue's, and spend the day with my fun husband. I am thankful everyday & feel lucky to have this great guy in my life. He continually teaches me so much, teaching by example of generosity and being a good person. I love that he can have me laughing till I am in tears. It's hard being away from home when I'm flying, but it only makes us appreciate and love eachother so much more!
We often talk about how we have a story for everywhere we go. There is always something funny going on with us.
I have trailed cows up a dark mountain with Hootie a few times, with faint moonlight guiding our way & trusting Hootie and my horse. I have drank water out of a cattle trough because I was that thirsty, although, I swore the whole way up the mountain I wouldn't do it. Hootie was quite amused when I swished the wasps out of my way and cupped my hands in that nasty water. I was sure I'd be feeling like I drank the Mexico water for the next few days.
You can't really plan an adventure with Hootie, because it will usually work out different than planned.
Last week we parked a semi with a sheep trailer in a parking lot we didn't quite fit in & went swimming in Lava's pool, mind you we walked in covered in sheep crap, that's what the shower's are for. Fast forward one week later, our camping plans didn't quite pan out, (finished helping the herder @ 11pm) and we are sleeping in Hoot's truck in that same parking lot.
We have so much fun together, & it's much easier to roll with the punches when he's around. When I want to be ornery about something & he shows up with wildflowers he has picked. Such a sweet, thoughtful guy.
Anyone who has been around us knows Hootie can be quite hilarious, so for people who are always asking ... "Yes, I am laughing all the time", being married to a comedian in his own right. To sound cliche, I do fall in love with my husband more each day...We have a game Hootie likes to play, the answer is- yes Hoot, I love you even more right now.
I have trailed cows up a dark mountain with Hootie a few times, with faint moonlight guiding our way & trusting Hootie and my horse. I have drank water out of a cattle trough because I was that thirsty, although, I swore the whole way up the mountain I wouldn't do it. Hootie was quite amused when I swished the wasps out of my way and cupped my hands in that nasty water. I was sure I'd be feeling like I drank the Mexico water for the next few days.
You can't really plan an adventure with Hootie, because it will usually work out different than planned.
Last week we parked a semi with a sheep trailer in a parking lot we didn't quite fit in & went swimming in Lava's pool, mind you we walked in covered in sheep crap, that's what the shower's are for. Fast forward one week later, our camping plans didn't quite pan out, (finished helping the herder @ 11pm) and we are sleeping in Hoot's truck in that same parking lot.
We have so much fun together, & it's much easier to roll with the punches when he's around. When I want to be ornery about something & he shows up with wildflowers he has picked. Such a sweet, thoughtful guy.
Anyone who has been around us knows Hootie can be quite hilarious, so for people who are always asking ... "Yes, I am laughing all the time", being married to a comedian in his own right. To sound cliche, I do fall in love with my husband more each day...We have a game Hootie likes to play, the answer is- yes Hoot, I love you even more right now.
I can't wait to share more adventures with this cute boy. I look forward to so many more years together and more.
Love you lots, Happy Anniversary!!!
You continue to amaze me and make me laugh!



4 comments:
happy anniversary! i still remember going to your reception- i can't believe it's been three years. sounds like you guys have a been making the most of your life together :)
Happy 3 years! I can't believe u have done all that stuff. Apparently, I need to spend more time in the country. It still all grosses me out.
Congrats!!!! I think you definately look like model material, you guys are so cute, now all you need is a cute baby, ha ha ha!!!
Darling pictures!
Hi Chrissi!
Thanks for the comment - glad you like the blog...keep in touch! Good to hear from you - Hope your family is well.
@
Post a Comment