7.31.2008

Summer Fun

Just a slideshow, to show some of our fun moments this summer. We've stayed pretty busy, less vacationing - more running around, working on the ranch, going to lots of rodeos. Trying to go camping, we've packed up our stuff to go alot more than we've actually made it. Lots of stuff that I don't have pictures of.


We also had a fun summer party, we BBQ'd then watched a movie outside, making good use of the white shed in our backyard. Good food & good friends= Good fun!!! We were glad to see those of you that made it, if you didn't maybe next time. Hope everyone's enjoying the hot weather, we love it, & will miss it when it is gone.



7 comments:

Joell said...

fun summer! I am so sad I missed the BBQ! Maybe next time!

california smiths said...

Looks like a lot of fun! It is always fun to see pics of people I haven't seen in years!

The Reese's said...

wow i don't know how you guys do everything you do and you still look cute on top of everything!

Bingham Family said...

You are so dang cute. It was good talking to you the other day. I love all the pic's. You always look so good!

Cam and Mary said...

Looks like you are having a fun summer!

The Birds said...

Ok, so I always look at your blog, but am a nerd and never leave a comment, so I'm finally leaving you a comment!! It looks like things are going really well for you. I'm so happy for you! You deserve it! Maybe one of these days while we're visiting I'll run into you. It would be very fun to see you again - it's been a while!
Take Care!
~Chandi

(Oh, you can check us out too at: prestonchandiandfam.blogspot.com

The Birds said...

PS - I added you to our "friends" list, just so when you look you're not like, "What the crap?"!!!!