8.04.2008

Miss Bear River Valley



So for the Tremonton Regulars you probably already know, for those that don't... My cute little sister-in-law Morgan Roche was crowned "Miss Bear River Valley" on Thursday night.
I am so excited for her & proud of her she will do awesome. She was definitely in it to win it & did an amazing job and looked absolutely stunning in her dress.

She is such a beautiful, sweet, fun girl. I remember when I first met her (she was probably 7) and thought she looked like a little porcelain doll, she still does just now she's all grown up.

She will for sure have a fun-filled, busy year. Aside from representing the BRV, she will also attend Utah State and be a part of their Cheer Squad.

CoNgRaTs Morgi!!! I hope you have the Time of Your Life!!!

7 comments:

Bingham Family said...

That is so exciting. She well have a busy year! I agree she is beautiful!

Pam said...

Will you tell her I think she has grown up to be such a beautiful girl!! Good for her on winning! Oh, and thanks so much for remembering my birthday. You are such a great friend. Every year without fail you wish me a happy birthday. Thank you!

Malizia's said...

When she walked onto the stage in her blue dress, Laney said "there is princess Jasmine..." (while breathing so hard I thought she might die) So when she came by on the Miss BRV float the next day she was freaking out to be so close to a real princess. She looked so amazing! Congrats!

The Reese's said...

i was there and we were rooting for her the whole time. she did a great job and will be fantastic as miss brv!

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

Look at you Chrissi...All crafty! I can't believe Morgan is all grown-up and winning pagents...it makes me feel old!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

We were way excited when we found out she won, she is one of the cutest girls!