5.25.2009

Baby Bump Pics

I've had a few people ask me to post some belly pics. I didn't take many before 20 weeks, because really there was very little change. I am now 25 wks prego, and while some days I look pregnant, other day I look like I had a big burrito. I usually have bad food baby + real baby, by the end of the day! (I take pics, right after breakfast, on Monday mornings.) I'm sure it'll soon change, and I'll look like a big buddha.

But being pregnant has been so much fun. I've been lucky. I love to feel her kick & move, and play little games with her to get her active. I've felt pretty good and I've had it pretty easy, now if I wasn't flying, life would be great.




Because I am struggling I can't put the weeks by the pics quite right, sooo...
White shirt= 21 wks
Light Blue shirt= 22 wks
No 23 wk pic, I was in a hurry, I had visiting teachers, then had to run to my Dr appt.
Pink shirt= 24 wks
Teal shirt= 25 wks, today.

So there they are, beautiful, right?!? Have a great week!

I'll work on adding a baby ticker. ;)

8 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

I loved when I actually started to look pregnant instead of chubby. You still look tiny to me! Congrats on the temple. Your little girl is a lucky one!

Christina P. said...

I love your "kinda funky, kinda presh" comment! That made me laugh! Your baby bump is so cute! It is weird how at this point the size of your belly fluctuates greatly depending on how much you eat. Miss you guys!

Brittany Barnes said...

OOOOOH so cute! You are tiny. I should punch you for looking so good! Just teasing. I am excited for you two though!!!

Pam said...

AAHHH...you are SO CUTE!!!!!

Skinner Family said...

I love your belly pics!!! You are so cute!!! I had some big burrito days for sure. Thanksgiving was bad. Just ask christina! but after a few days it went back to normal size!!! Anyway keep up with the pics!!!!1

Malizia's said...

um... your "belly bump" is hardly a bump. ITs so cute!!! You are so little!

Landen and Heather said...

You are still so tiny! Congrats on going through the temple that awesome!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I love the pics. I was wondering if you had a belly or not. They are cute!!!