So I've just come across some friends blogs in the last couple of months. It seemed like a fun way to keep up with friends & let other's know what's going on in our lives, or just to share fun stories. I thought I should create one, so I wouldn't feel voyeur-ish when I checked out other peoples. We don't have kids right now so we don't have those cute stories to tell, but we'll try to come up with other interesting topics. I'm not much of a journal keeper, hopefully this will be different. I always have funny things happening on the plane, so maybe I can give a heads up on the quirky fliers.
We like to play & have fun. Although, I don't think we use my flight benefits near enough, we do try to vacation in Mexico once in awhile. We honeymooned in Cancun, so it's always been a favorite to go back to. It's fairly easy to get there & it doesn't take all day. The last adventure was a 48 hour stop in Cancun, in February. I forced Hootie to go, or so you would have thought. But once we got there it was fun & relaxing and nice to get away. When there, we always eat at a lobster-shack (I hate seafood), called Lorito Joe's. The food is great, the service is awesome, and you have a good chance of eating next to a huge crocodile if you sit in the patio seating next to the Lagoon. Hootie & I have sat at the same table 3 times, and he's always come to visit. If you ever go down check it out.
I thought I'd post a few pics, to show what we've been up to the last little while.
3.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Chrissi,
Hey! Thanks for the comment! It is good to hear from you. I am glad you found our blog. It looks like life is going well for you guys! You are beautiful as always! Keep in touch!
- Randi
Chrissi! I'm so excited you have a blog!! I am always wondering what you are up to. I love the pictures. You are still as beautiful as ever. Looks like Cancun was fun. We went there right before we had Bailee. I was the only pregnant woman at the resort. So everyone that worked there called me "Mama". It was funny! Keep up with the updates. Love Pam
Hey you two,
Nice to see you. Financial Advising and Flying!? You were just little Sophomores not that long ago....
Nice to see you are doing well... :)
I love that you are blogging! Cancun looks like lots of fun, Taylor and I went there on our honeymoon as well....and have been back every year since. Maybe we should go sometime?? Sounds like you are keeping really busy.
Chrissi! I was "blogsurfing" and found you. I am excited to see what you have been doing and what you are going to do. How fun to be a flight attendant. Wish I could fly on your plane, I am sure you are the best! Your wedding and honeymoon pictures are darling.
Hey guys! I am always so happy to see old friends.... This is such a fun way to keep in touch! Can't wait to see what you guys are up to!
Hey Chrissi! I just wanted to say hi and give you my blog address if you want to stay in touch. It's camandmaryhoyt.blogspot.com. Glad to hear you're doing so well!
Glad to see that you have joined the world of blog! Looks like you guys are doin good!
Post a Comment